Flour Sack Towels - White / 50Regular price $125.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Flour Sack Towels - Natural Cotton / 50Regular price $125.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$30.00 USDSale price $125.00 USDSold out
Flour Sack Towels - White / 100Regular price $250.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Flour Sack Towels - Natural Cotton / 100Regular price $250.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
There’s a reason tea towels have been around for centuries, adding convenience to our lives while transforming our living and kitchen spaces. From cooking to cleaning to crafting, there’s virtually no limit to what you can do with these versatile dish towels. They’re also easy on the eyes and sure to spruce up the aesthetics of any surroundings.
Our reusable and absorbent tea towels are made from 100% organic cotton of unmatched quality. We use only certified organic fabric, which comes with its own set of advantages, such as being eco-friendly, non-toxic, and perfectly safe to use around food. Take your pick from unbleached cotton’s rustic, earthy appearance or pure white cotton, ideal for a fine dining experience or as a canvas for DIY art projects.
Easy to Customize Blank Tea Towels
Think of our thin, plain, immaculately hemmed, and pilling-resistant tea towels as blank canvases to unleash your creativity on. Here are some of the most common ways to customize tea towels for personal use or as business promotional items.
- Print: A custom print tea towel is a sure-fire attention-grabber for any household or business. Adding artwork, logos, and patterns works brilliantly well in making these towels all the more eye-catching and gift-worthy. Be sure to check out a mock-up before getting it printed. We also recommend using only food-safe ink while personalizing them.
- Embroidery: Scouting for a fabric that can act as a base for intricate embroidery or needlework? Look no further than our blank white tea towels. Impress your guests or customers by turning these 27” X 27” towels into eye-catching works of art.
- Sublimation: Sublimating natural cotton fabric is tricky, but the results are well worth the effort. With our robust and long-lasting tea towels, you don’t have to rely on synthetic materials like rayon and polyester for vividly colorful and conversation-starter sublimation printing.
Wholesale Unbranded Tea Towels
When we say blank, we mean it. We’ve intentionally kept our towels unbranded to give you a perfect canvas for crafting and custom printing. No logos, monograms, tags, or prints to get in your way. You can personalize with designs that help your business. Our towels are unbranded, but they bear the hallmark of quality, durability, and functionality that we’re known for.
Why Choose Tea Towels Made from Organic Cotton
While most tea towels are made from plant-based fibers like cotton or linen, not all have a low environmental impact. If you have sustainability in mind, go with tea towels made from cotton fabric that’s 100% organic. Conventional cotton is notorious for being water-guzzling, energy-intensive, and requires chemicals to grow. Organic cotton, on the other hand, offers breathability and comfort of cotton while being gentler and kinder on the planet. Win-win!
The certified variety of organic cotton we rely on is cultivated without pesticides or GMOs and with substantially lesser water and energy in comparison.
Highly Functional Tea Towels - How Buying in Bulk Can Help Your Business
Our soft, absorbent, and lint-free towels can be used in a wide array of settings, including homes, cafés, restaurants, high tea rooms, and art and craft supplies stores. And it’s always a good idea to stock up on these towels well in advance. Here’s why.
If you’re a business owner looking to customize and resell towels, why buy in smaller lots when you can place a large order and avail of wholesale rates? The cost per tea towel would then become substantially low, leaving you with a good margin when reselling.
Whether you buy one or in bulk, you’re assured of the highest quality when purchasing from here. Our towels don’t leave fuzz or lint behind and have a high resistance to pilling. Each tea towel is produced with the greatest possible attention, is neatly hemmed, and undergoes quality checks at every step of the way. Moreover, our tea towels are 100% certified organic cotton - one of the most sustainable and planet-friendly fabrics around.
By buying in bulk, you don’t just save money but time as well. A wholesale order will keep you well-stocked without having to worry or wait for replenishments to arrive when you sell out (which you will!). Even if you’re low on stock, you won’t have to wait long, as we can ship your order within two days.
How to Care for Tea Towels
Whether buying for home use or reselling them as a part of your business, caring for these tea towels will never be a problem. Nevertheless, here are some tips to keep them as good as new.
- We recommend washing the towels by hand or on a gentle cycle in the washer. Since these are made of plant-based fibers, use only a mild detergent and avoid bleach or softeners.
- Hang-drying works best, but if tumble drying, use a low setting with a couple of sustainable wool dryer balls in the load.
- If the towels get dingy, soak them in a solution of baking soda and vinegar. This helps in busting stains and getting rid of grime and smell.
Shop from Our Catalog for a Hassle-Free Shipping and Delivery
The last thing we want is for you to worry about the hassle of customs clearance and duty. With us, you can place an order, sit back, and wait for your pack of towels to arrive. Regardless of the size of your order, we’ll get it to you within two days. We are based in the US and rely on UPS, which should get your package to your doorstep within 3 to 5 business days. Easy, isn’t it?
Explore our unbleached and pure white wholesale tea towels and place an order today!
Why choose us?
Products build to last long with multiple usability lifecycle
Low Minimum Quantity
Get wholesale rates without having to order large quantities
Most of our orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days